Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Books!

Hey y'all. Just dropping by to share a few titles. These are the books that either I'm reading right now, or they're next on my reading list, or I read them this past week. Plus a new CD that I got.


"The Devil Wears Prada" 
by Lauren Weisberger

I'm reading it right now--I'm about halfway through it. Review to come soon!

"Violin"
by Anne Rice

Next on my reading list. 

"Lord John and the Private Matter"
by Diana Gabaldon

I read this last week. I'll be doing a review on it sometime in the next couple of days.

"The Writer's Guide to Queries, Pitches, & Proposals"
by Moira Allen

I'm in the middle of reading it. It has some really good tips. Review soon.

"Slammerkin"
by Emma Donoghue

I finished this a while ago and forgot to write a review. So I'll do that.


aaaaand my new CD: "Eclecticity". It's the solo CD from one of the band members in Everywhere West. (the band that played in Cody, Wyoming. click here for more info on them.) I highly suggest you check them out. Ryan Martin is the guy I have a CD of. He's an amazing instrumentalist.

Happy reading and listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment